At PINK SUN Ltd our Quality Assurance programme has been developed to ensure that all our products;
- Meet the high standards expected by you the customer,
- Are sourced from suppliers who are as passionate about quality nutritional wholefoods as we are,
- Are clearly labelled so customers and retailers can easily identify a product's quality status, ingredients and nutritional value,
- Have full traceability through our supply chain. This means all products are clearly marked with a batch number and best before date so we can trace any product back to its original source,
- Are 100% free from bulking or filling agents,
- Are 100% free from artificial additives.
As part of our Quality Assurance programme we are proud to hold a current organic licence with the Soil Association (Licensee reference DA22232). This ensures PINK SUN Ltd has been inspected and satisfies the requirements of the Soil Association organic standards and Regulations (EC) No 834/2007 and 889/2008.
Our loyal customers are testament to our commitment to quality and customer service in ensuring that every 'PINK SUN essentials' or 'PINK SUN organics' product is delivered in a durable and timely manner.
We are so sure you'll love your PINK SUN purchase that all orders come with the PINK SUN 100% no quibble, Money Back Guarantee - no questions asked!
Back to Main menu