Coconut Oil Raw Organic Extra Virgin - HDPE
- Pure cold pressed coconut oil
- Sturdy HDPE containers
- High in medium chain triglycerides
- Certified Organic
PINK SUN Raw Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is deliciously light and creamy with the mild aroma and taste of fresh coconuts. Extracted from the finest organic coconuts and cold pressed to preserve its superb qualities and purity, PINK SUN Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is a premium oil with high lauric acid content and is naturally abounding in antioxidants. PINK SUN Organic Coconut Oil is ethically produced in Sri Lanka, is not hydrogenated, refined, bleached or deodorised, and is non GM.
Packed into non leaching BPA free HDPE containers - ideal for the bathroom or shower.Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is not only great to eat but is a lovely natural skin moisturiser, chemical free hair conditioner and is fantastic for new babies skin.
Pure certified organic raw cold pressed extra virgin coconut oil.
Energy 3720kJ, 886kcal
- of which saturated 90g
- of which sugars 0g
Suitable for vegetarians. Not refined, bleached, deodorised or hydrogenated. Oil will begin to solidify below 24 degrees. Packed into non leaching BPA free HDPE containers.
Typical Fatty Acid Composition (%):
Lauric acid (C12) 50.6, Myristic acid (C14) 19.5, Caprylic acid (C8) 7.8, Palmitic acid (C16) 6.5, Capric acid (C10) 6.5, Oleic acid (C18.1) 4.5, Linoleic acid (C18.2) 2.5, Stearic acid (C18) 1.9, Caproic acid (C6) 0.2, Trans fatty acid 0.0.
- Highly recommended for cooking as a healthy alternative to vegetable oils, hydrogenated oils, refined oils, fats and butter
- Natural skin moisturiser, can be applied to face and body, contains no mineral oil, parabens or SLS! Lovely for delicate babies skin!
- To soften cracked heels and help prevent stretch marks
- Chemical free hair conditioner to nourish and protect hair and scalp
- Oil pulling
Produced in Sri Lanka.
No allergens are present at the production plant or on the production line.